When you move or copy keys between projects using a bulk action, Webhook events will be generated.
- When a bulk action is used to copy or move keys, a
project.keys.addedevent will be generated on the destination project if it has a webhook handler subscribed to the Key added event.
- Additionally, when keys are moved through the bulk action, a
project.keys.deletedevent will be generated on the origin project if it has a webhook handler subscribed to the Key removed event.
- If you have previously configured any of these handlers, you will automatically start receiving the new events, with no further action required from your side.
- As the bulk action may involve many keys, the event payload will contain data from 1 and up to 300 keys. If more than 300 keys were involved in the bulk action, you will receive multiple events to capture all the data about the added and removed keys.
- If you use the API to manage webhook configurations, you can subscribe to the Key added events by subscribing to either the
project.keys.addedevent (note the plural), or both.
Updated 19 days ago