Welcome to Lokalise Developer Hub!
This is a place where we host all developer-related guides, tutorials, docs, and changelogs
OTA (Over The Air)
Localize your app for every platform using your preferred file format or OTA SDK to speed up publishing with over-the-air updates.
Here you can find additional developer-oriented resources
- OAuth 2
- Support and community
- Changelog: this section contains changelogs for our API as well as SDKs and CLI
Integrate with Git services
In this section you'll find technical tutorials covering how to get started with app internationalization.
In this section you'll find information on publishing your app: relevant guidelines, tips and suggestions.
In this section you can learn everything on Lokalise apps: why would you want to create one, what types of apps we support, what technical requirements apps have. On top of that, here you can find many sample apps working with Lokalise API, webhooks, and implementing custom translation processing.
- Learn about Lokalise apps: their purpose, types, and specifics
- Learn about Lokalise engines and technical requirements
- Browse sample apps working with Lokalise API: learn how to communicate with Lokalise from a third-party service, use API tokens and implement OAuth 2 flow
- Browse sample apps working with Lokalise webhooks: learn how to react to events happening on Lokalise
- Browse sample custom processors apps for Lokalise: learn how to process uploaded and downloaded translations using a third-party service
Updated 5 months ago